Threshold Secret Sharing Scheme
- Adi Shamir, “How to share a secret,” Communications of the ACM, 22(11):pp.612–613, 1979.
This software has been made for comparing performance of secret sharing based key-value storages in the following article:
- Hiroaki Anada, Junpei Kawamoto, Chenyutao Ke, Kirill Morozov, and Kouichi Sakurai, “Cross-Group Secret Sharing Scheme for Secure Usage of Cloud Storage over Different Providers and Regions,” The Journal of Supercomputing, 2017.
Please consider to refer it, if you will publish any articles using this software.
- To use the threshold secret sharing from another go application, see the API Reference page.
- To compute shares and reconstruct a secret in a computer, see the local mode usage page.
- To use a secret sharing based data storage service, see the client usage and server usage pages.
This software is released under The GNU General Public License Version 3, see license for more detail.